- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Video: LeBron James Seen Keeping Tabs on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
LeBron James may be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t keeping tabs on one of his former teams.
James, who now resides in Los Angeles, was seen keeping tabs on the Miami Heat’s Wednesday night matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
The four-time MVP played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped deliver two championships and four straight NBA Finals appearances.
James put up averages of 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 6.7 assists while with the Heat. The Heat are currently looking for their sixth straight victory as they take on the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors.
And who knows, maybe one day in the future the three-time champion will be wearing the red and black once again.