- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: LeBron James Seen Keeping Tabs on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
LeBron James may be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t keeping tabs on one of his former teams.
James, who now resides in Los Angeles, was seen keeping tabs on the Miami Heat’s Wednesday night matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
The four-time MVP played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped deliver two championships and four straight NBA Finals appearances.
James put up averages of 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 6.7 assists while with the Heat. The Heat are currently looking for their sixth straight victory as they take on the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors.
And who knows, maybe one day in the future the three-time champion will be wearing the red and black once again.