- Report: Miami Heat Have Promised Jimmy Butler They Will Add Another Another Star
- Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Receives Major Honor From Basketball Hall of Fame
- Dwyane Wade Gets Extremely Pissed Off at Popeyes for Running Out of Chicken Sandwiches
- Video: Dwyane Wade Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Clowns On His Dribbling Skills
- Video: Miami Heat Social Media Page Hilariously Trolls LeBron James
- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
Video: LeBron James Seen Keeping Tabs on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
LeBron James may be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t keeping tabs on one of his former teams.
James, who now resides in Los Angeles, was seen keeping tabs on the Miami Heat’s Wednesday night matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
The four-time MVP played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped deliver two championships and four straight NBA Finals appearances.
James put up averages of 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 6.7 assists while with the Heat. The Heat are currently looking for their sixth straight victory as they take on the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors.
And who knows, maybe one day in the future the three-time champion will be wearing the red and black once again.