- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: LeBron James Seen Keeping Tabs on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
LeBron James may be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t keeping tabs on one of his former teams.
James, who now resides in Los Angeles, was seen keeping tabs on the Miami Heat’s Wednesday night matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
The four-time MVP played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped deliver two championships and four straight NBA Finals appearances.
James put up averages of 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 6.7 assists while with the Heat. The Heat are currently looking for their sixth straight victory as they take on the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors.
And who knows, maybe one day in the future the three-time champion will be wearing the red and black once again.