- Bam Adebayo offers NSFW explanation on how Miami Heat have turned season around
- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Paul Crowd Dwyane Wade Before His Final NBA Game
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Get your tissue boxes ready. Dwyane Wade’s final game in the NBA has already begun.
Before tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets began, however, some of Wade’s closest friends took to the court to offer their love and support.
Bron, Melo and CP3 in the house to watch #OneLastDance
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 11, 2019
Along with Wade, James, Paul, and Anthony have been some of the biggest NBA stars of the last decade and a half.
While they were once the clear faces of the league, the fact that only one amongst the four (Paul) is advancing to the postseason this year is a clear sign that times are indeed changing.
Still, it is wonderful to see that they came to show their love and support for Wade not only as competitors, but as lifelong friends as well.
In this continued era of player empowerment, it will be fascinating to see what these four stars decide to pursue and achieve in their careers after basketball.