- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Paul Crowd Dwyane Wade Before His Final NBA Game
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Get your tissue boxes ready. Dwyane Wade’s final game in the NBA has already begun.
Before tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets began, however, some of Wade’s closest friends took to the court to offer their love and support.
Bron, Melo and CP3 in the house to watch #OneLastDance
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 11, 2019
Along with Wade, James, Paul, and Anthony have been some of the biggest NBA stars of the last decade and a half.
While they were once the clear faces of the league, the fact that only one amongst the four (Paul) is advancing to the postseason this year is a clear sign that times are indeed changing.
Still, it is wonderful to see that they came to show their love and support for Wade not only as competitors, but as lifelong friends as well.
In this continued era of player empowerment, it will be fascinating to see what these four stars decide to pursue and achieve in their careers after basketball.