- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Paul Crowd Dwyane Wade Before His Final NBA Game
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Get your tissue boxes ready. Dwyane Wade’s final game in the NBA has already begun.
Before tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets began, however, some of Wade’s closest friends took to the court to offer their love and support.
Bron, Melo and CP3 in the house to watch #OneLastDance
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 11, 2019
Along with Wade, James, Paul, and Anthony have been some of the biggest NBA stars of the last decade and a half.
While they were once the clear faces of the league, the fact that only one amongst the four (Paul) is advancing to the postseason this year is a clear sign that times are indeed changing.
Still, it is wonderful to see that they came to show their love and support for Wade not only as competitors, but as lifelong friends as well.
In this continued era of player empowerment, it will be fascinating to see what these four stars decide to pursue and achieve in their careers after basketball.