- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Video: Jimmy Butler Viciously Breaks Tyrone Wallace’s Ankles
- Updated: October 29, 2019
During the swingman’s Heat debut against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday, he viciously broke the ankles of opponent Tyrone Wallace.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 30, 2019
Butler, 30, signed a four-year, $140 million contract with the Heat last summer.
The veteran finally made his debut for the team after missing the first three games of the season due to the birth of his daughter. Butler had 12 points at halftime against the Hawks on Tuesday.
The four-time All-Star averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists per contest last season for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Philadelphia 76ers.