- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Video: Jimmy Butler tells Dwyane Wade he’s ‘tired of being compared’ to him
- Updated: February 17, 2021
The veteran hilariously expressed his displeasure with the constant comparisons on TNT.
— CJ Fogler Ol' Steroid Ass #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) February 17, 2021
Wade, 39, is unquestionably the most iconic player in Heat history.
The franchise’s all-time leading scorer guided the Heat to three championships during his illustrious career in the league. He won the 2006 NBA Finals MVP trophy.
The 13-time All-Star retired from the NBA in 2019. Wade finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
Shortly after the Heat saw Wade call it quits, the franchise acquired Butler in the 2019 offseason. In Butler’s first season with the organization, he led the Heat to the 2020 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Heat take on the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.