- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Kings bench while at the free-throw line
- Updated: January 30, 2021
In Saturday’s game against the Sacramento Kings, he talked some trash before hitting his 10th consecutive free throw.
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) January 31, 2021
Butler had been out since Jan. 9 due to the NBA’s COVID-19 safety protocols. So far this season, he has appeared in only seven contests including Saturday’s game.
Not coincidently, the Heat have struggled without him.
They currently hold a 6-12 record, which is one of the worst records in the NBA. It has come as a shock to their fans, who witnessed them reach the NBA Finals just a few months ago.
With Tyler Herro also back in action, the Heat are gradually getting closer to being at full strength.
They will need to catch fire and string together some winning streaks soon to ensure that they will return to the NBA Playoffs this spring.