- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
James Johnson Gives Nate Robinson Tour of His Luxurious Home in Miami
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent episode of “House Guest” presented by The Players’ Tribune, former NBA star Nate Robinson visited Johnson in his beautiful Miami home.
Highlights of the tour include Johnson’s beautiful pool, his two adorable dogs, and colorful and creative art that lines the inside of his home.
With Johnson’s current three-year, $43 million contact, it no surprise that he’s got a beautiful house to return to following a long night at American Airlines Arena.
Johnson had a fairly underwhelming 2018-19 campaign and played in just 55 games due to several injuries throughout the season. In those games, he averaged 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
Based on his luxurious home, it seems rather clear that Johnson plans on staying in Miami for the long run. Hopefully that serves as motivation for him to come back better and stronger in the 2019-20 season.