- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
James Johnson Gives Nate Robinson Tour of His Luxurious Home in Miami
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent episode of “House Guest” presented by The Players’ Tribune, former NBA star Nate Robinson visited Johnson in his beautiful Miami home.
Highlights of the tour include Johnson’s beautiful pool, his two adorable dogs, and colorful and creative art that lines the inside of his home.
With Johnson’s current three-year, $43 million contact, it no surprise that he’s got a beautiful house to return to following a long night at American Airlines Arena.
Johnson had a fairly underwhelming 2018-19 campaign and played in just 55 games due to several injuries throughout the season. In those games, he averaged 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
Based on his luxurious home, it seems rather clear that Johnson plans on staying in Miami for the long run. Hopefully that serves as motivation for him to come back better and stronger in the 2019-20 season.