- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
James Johnson Gives Nate Robinson Tour of His Luxurious Home in Miami
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent episode of “House Guest” presented by The Players’ Tribune, former NBA star Nate Robinson visited Johnson in his beautiful Miami home.
Highlights of the tour include Johnson’s beautiful pool, his two adorable dogs, and colorful and creative art that lines the inside of his home.
With Johnson’s current three-year, $43 million contact, it no surprise that he’s got a beautiful house to return to following a long night at American Airlines Arena.
Johnson had a fairly underwhelming 2018-19 campaign and played in just 55 games due to several injuries throughout the season. In those games, he averaged 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
Based on his luxurious home, it seems rather clear that Johnson plans on staying in Miami for the long run. Hopefully that serves as motivation for him to come back better and stronger in the 2019-20 season.