- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
James Johnson Gives Nate Robinson Tour of His Luxurious Home in Miami
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent episode of “House Guest” presented by The Players’ Tribune, former NBA star Nate Robinson visited Johnson in his beautiful Miami home.
Highlights of the tour include Johnson’s beautiful pool, his two adorable dogs, and colorful and creative art that lines the inside of his home.
With Johnson’s current three-year, $43 million contact, it no surprise that he’s got a beautiful house to return to following a long night at American Airlines Arena.
Johnson had a fairly underwhelming 2018-19 campaign and played in just 55 games due to several injuries throughout the season. In those games, he averaged 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
Based on his luxurious home, it seems rather clear that Johnson plans on staying in Miami for the long run. Hopefully that serves as motivation for him to come back better and stronger in the 2019-20 season.