- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
James Johnson Gives Nate Robinson Tour of His Luxurious Home in Miami
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent episode of “House Guest” presented by The Players’ Tribune, former NBA star Nate Robinson visited Johnson in his beautiful Miami home.
Highlights of the tour include Johnson’s beautiful pool, his two adorable dogs, and colorful and creative art that lines the inside of his home.
With Johnson’s current three-year, $43 million contact, it no surprise that he’s got a beautiful house to return to following a long night at American Airlines Arena.
Johnson had a fairly underwhelming 2018-19 campaign and played in just 55 games due to several injuries throughout the season. In those games, he averaged 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
Based on his luxurious home, it seems rather clear that Johnson plans on staying in Miami for the long run. Hopefully that serves as motivation for him to come back better and stronger in the 2019-20 season.