- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Video: James Johnson Gets Ejected After Trading Punches With Serge Ibaka
- Updated: January 9, 2018
Things are getting tense in Toronto, as the Miami Heat are looking to come away with their fifth victory in a row.
In the middle of the third quarter, as the Heat led, 55-52, forward James Johnson took exception to a shove made by the Raptors’ Serge Ibaka. Johnson retaliated by throwing a pair of punches at Ibaka’s face, while the Congo native fired back.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 10, 2018
Both players were ejected, and Johnson left the game with just four points and three rebounds.