- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Video: J.R. Smith Goes After Rodney McGruder, Dion Waiters at End of Heat-Cavs Game
- Updated: March 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers were blown out by the Miami Heat Saturday night, 120-92. Hours before game time, Cleveland head coach Tyronn Lue opted so sit LeBron James and Kyrie Irving for the night, which seemed to irk the Heat, as they really put it on the Cavs in this one.
Towards the end of the game, Rodney McGruder wrapped things up by dunking emphatically over Cavs forward Channing Frye, which Frye seemed to take exception to, because the pair got into it from there. J.R. Smith, who’s been inactive since December with a thumb injury, got involved as well.
The injured sharpshooter began jawing at McGruder from the bench in defense of his teammate, which resulted in both benches clearing. Smith, McGruder and Heat guard Dion Waiters all had to be restrained before the incident could get physical.
This incident will certainly make things a bit more interesting when these two teams go at it again in Cleveland on Monday.