- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Death of Rayshard Brooks With Angry NSFW Message
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on Epic Game 3 Moment During 2006 NBA Finals
- Jae Crowder Fires Back at Doctor Who Says America Needs Sports Right Now
- Report: Bam Adebayo Among Stars Seeking Protection in Case of Serious Injury in Orlando Bubble
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Would Be Willing to Offer in a Deal for Paul Millsap
- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
Video: J.R. Smith Goes After Rodney McGruder, Dion Waiters at End of Heat-Cavs Game
- Updated: March 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers were blown out by the Miami Heat Saturday night, 120-92. Hours before game time, Cleveland head coach Tyronn Lue opted so sit LeBron James and Kyrie Irving for the night, which seemed to irk the Heat, as they really put it on the Cavs in this one.
Towards the end of the game, Rodney McGruder wrapped things up by dunking emphatically over Cavs forward Channing Frye, which Frye seemed to take exception to, because the pair got into it from there. J.R. Smith, who’s been inactive since December with a thumb injury, got involved as well.
The injured sharpshooter began jawing at McGruder from the bench in defense of his teammate, which resulted in both benches clearing. Smith, McGruder and Heat guard Dion Waiters all had to be restrained before the incident could get physical.
This incident will certainly make things a bit more interesting when these two teams go at it again in Cleveland on Monday.