- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Video: J.R. Smith Goes After Rodney McGruder, Dion Waiters at End of Heat-Cavs Game
- Updated: March 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers were blown out by the Miami Heat Saturday night, 120-92. Hours before game time, Cleveland head coach Tyronn Lue opted so sit LeBron James and Kyrie Irving for the night, which seemed to irk the Heat, as they really put it on the Cavs in this one.
Towards the end of the game, Rodney McGruder wrapped things up by dunking emphatically over Cavs forward Channing Frye, which Frye seemed to take exception to, because the pair got into it from there. J.R. Smith, who’s been inactive since December with a thumb injury, got involved as well.
The injured sharpshooter began jawing at McGruder from the bench in defense of his teammate, which resulted in both benches clearing. Smith, McGruder and Heat guard Dion Waiters all had to be restrained before the incident could get physical.
This incident will certainly make things a bit more interesting when these two teams go at it again in Cleveland on Monday.