- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Video: J.R. Smith Goes After Rodney McGruder, Dion Waiters at End of Heat-Cavs Game
- Updated: March 4, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers were blown out by the Miami Heat Saturday night, 120-92. Hours before game time, Cleveland head coach Tyronn Lue opted so sit LeBron James and Kyrie Irving for the night, which seemed to irk the Heat, as they really put it on the Cavs in this one.
Towards the end of the game, Rodney McGruder wrapped things up by dunking emphatically over Cavs forward Channing Frye, which Frye seemed to take exception to, because the pair got into it from there. J.R. Smith, who’s been inactive since December with a thumb injury, got involved as well.
The injured sharpshooter began jawing at McGruder from the bench in defense of his teammate, which resulted in both benches clearing. Smith, McGruder and Heat guard Dion Waiters all had to be restrained before the incident could get physical.
This incident will certainly make things a bit more interesting when these two teams go at it again in Cleveland on Monday.