- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Video: Hassan Whiteside Goes at It With Antonio Brown in 2-on-2 Football
- Updated: May 31, 2017
It looks like Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside is keeping in shape during the offseason, as he and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown were seen going head to head in a friendly game of touch football.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 29, 2017
The two star athletes have been spending quite a bit of time together this offseason as both prepare for their actual regular seasons later this year.
Whiteside and Brown were spotted hitting the basketball court at the Heat’s training facility last month, and now the two are apparently going at it in Brown’s sport of choice.
It’s good to see Whiteside enjoying his offseason as the Heat will look to get back to the NBA playoffs after narrowly missing them this season.