- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
Video: Hassan Whiteside Goes at It With Antonio Brown in 2-on-2 Football
- Updated: May 31, 2017
It looks like Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside is keeping in shape during the offseason, as he and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown were seen going head to head in a friendly game of touch football.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 29, 2017
The two star athletes have been spending quite a bit of time together this offseason as both prepare for their actual regular seasons later this year.
Whiteside and Brown were spotted hitting the basketball court at the Heat’s training facility last month, and now the two are apparently going at it in Brown’s sport of choice.
It’s good to see Whiteside enjoying his offseason as the Heat will look to get back to the NBA playoffs after narrowly missing them this season.