- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Video: Hassan Whiteside Goes at It With Antonio Brown in 2-on-2 Football
- Updated: May 31, 2017
It looks like Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside is keeping in shape during the offseason, as he and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown were seen going head to head in a friendly game of touch football.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 29, 2017
The two star athletes have been spending quite a bit of time together this offseason as both prepare for their actual regular seasons later this year.
Whiteside and Brown were spotted hitting the basketball court at the Heat’s training facility last month, and now the two are apparently going at it in Brown’s sport of choice.
It’s good to see Whiteside enjoying his offseason as the Heat will look to get back to the NBA playoffs after narrowly missing them this season.