- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Robert Covington Delivers Cheap Shot to Goran Dragic, James Johnson Proceeds to Punk 76ers
- Updated: April 21, 2018
The contentious first-round playoff matchup between the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers took another turn in the latter stages of the first half of Game 4 on Saturday afternoon. That was when Heat point guard Goran Dragic was the victim of a cheap shot on a drive to the hoop by the 76ers’ Robert Covington, something that led to a subsequent altercation between Covington’s teammate, Ben Simmons, and the Heat’s James Johnson.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) April 21, 2018
In the aftermath of the scuffle, which had coaches from both teams on the court in an effort to break things up, Johnson and Simmons were assessed technical fouls after they engaged in some heated conversation. The incident was the latest in a series of heated confrontations between the two squads.