- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
Robert Covington Delivers Cheap Shot to Goran Dragic, James Johnson Proceeds to Punk 76ers
- Updated: April 21, 2018
The contentious first-round playoff matchup between the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers took another turn in the latter stages of the first half of Game 4 on Saturday afternoon. That was when Heat point guard Goran Dragic was the victim of a cheap shot on a drive to the hoop by the 76ers’ Robert Covington, something that led to a subsequent altercation between Covington’s teammate, Ben Simmons, and the Heat’s James Johnson.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) April 21, 2018
In the aftermath of the scuffle, which had coaches from both teams on the court in an effort to break things up, Johnson and Simmons were assessed technical fouls after they engaged in some heated conversation. The incident was the latest in a series of heated confrontations between the two squads.