- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Video: Goran Dragic Puts Hassan Whiteside’s Spanish Skills to the Test
- Updated: October 9, 2017
“He’s saying that he learned some Spanish so we are gonna put him on some test in Spanish,” Dragic began.
Whitside replied simply and to the point:
At one point in the video, Whiteside is stumped by a word and calls on the help of a group of boys and girls enjoying the test.
“Yeah I need a lifeline,” Whiteside says before a young boy comes to his assistance. “Ojos.”
“Yeah good job,” Dragic replies.”Ojos.”
With the massive Spanish speaking population that calls South Florida home, Whiteside’s interest in the language is surely to make him even more beloved by the Miami faithful.
The Heat look to improve on their 1-2 preseason record as they take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday night at AmericanAirlines Arena.