- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Goran Dragic Puts Hassan Whiteside’s Spanish Skills to the Test
- Updated: October 9, 2017
“He’s saying that he learned some Spanish so we are gonna put him on some test in Spanish,” Dragic began.
Whitside replied simply and to the point:
At one point in the video, Whiteside is stumped by a word and calls on the help of a group of boys and girls enjoying the test.
“Yeah I need a lifeline,” Whiteside says before a young boy comes to his assistance. “Ojos.”
“Yeah good job,” Dragic replies.”Ojos.”
With the massive Spanish speaking population that calls South Florida home, Whiteside’s interest in the language is surely to make him even more beloved by the Miami faithful.
The Heat look to improve on their 1-2 preseason record as they take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday night at AmericanAirlines Arena.