- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Video: Goran Dragic Hilariously Performs CPR on Jimmy Butler During Heat-Pacers Game 2
- Updated: August 20, 2020
Heat fans held their breaths as Butler winced in pain on the floor.
That was until Goran Dragic came over and jokingly performed CPR on his teammate and close friend, making it clear that the injury was far from serious.
Dragic out here saving lives 🚑
— NBA Quick Report™🏀 (@NBAquickreport) August 20, 2020
The Heat put in another strong performance in Thursday’s game, with Butler and Dragic helping to lead the way.
Butler finished the night with 18 points, seven rebounds, six assists and two steals.
Dragic finished the game with 20 points, three rebounds and six assists.
Duncan Robinson led the team with 24 points. 21 of those points came from a masterful performance from beyond the arc where he went 7-of-8 from 3.
While Dragic administered CPR on Butler during Thursday’s game, it is now the Pacers who are on life support after going down 0-2 in the seven-game series.
The Heat will take on the Pacers for Game 3 on Saturday inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.