- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Video: Goran Dragic Gets Elbowed in Face, Mouths off at Fan Sitting Courtside
- Updated: May 5, 2016
Apparently the age-old adage of “no blood, no foul” did not apply to point guard Goran Dragic on Thursday night when he took a clear elbow to the face from opposing guard DeMar DeRozan.
As DeRozan was charging at him on the fast break, the 26-year-old Raptor clearly swung his elbow and popped Dragic in the mouth. Amazingly, Dragic actually got called for the foul, which sent the Slovenian into a rightful outrage. Watch it for yourself below.
Gorin Dragic just cursed out a Raptors fan pic.twitter.com/NWoPUw9HdS
— Brian A. Giuffra (@Brian_A_Giuffra) May 6, 2016