- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Video: Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Immediate Reaction After Bucks Win Game 4
- Updated: September 6, 2020
The presumptive MVP, however, reaggravated the ailment in the second quarter and was forced to sit out the rest of the game.
The Bucks still managed to win, 118-115, in overtime, and afterward, Antetokounmpo showed his gratitude to his teammates.
Giannis enjoying the win 🔥 pic.twitter.com/V4LOcqtiKG
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) September 6, 2020
Trailing the series 0-3, the Bucks could’ve subconsciously given up, especially with rumors swirling that Antetokounmpo may wear a different uniform next season.
Instead, they overcame an early deficit to survive for at least one more game.
Khris Middleton led the way with 36 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
For Miami, Bam Adebayo had a strong game with 26 points, 12 boards and eight assists, but it wasn’t enough to complete the sweep.