- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Video: Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Immediate Reaction After Bucks Win Game 4
- Updated: September 6, 2020
The presumptive MVP, however, reaggravated the ailment in the second quarter and was forced to sit out the rest of the game.
The Bucks still managed to win, 118-115, in overtime, and afterward, Antetokounmpo showed his gratitude to his teammates.
Giannis enjoying the win 🔥 pic.twitter.com/V4LOcqtiKG
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) September 6, 2020
Trailing the series 0-3, the Bucks could’ve subconsciously given up, especially with rumors swirling that Antetokounmpo may wear a different uniform next season.
Instead, they overcame an early deficit to survive for at least one more game.
Khris Middleton led the way with 36 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.
For Miami, Bam Adebayo had a strong game with 26 points, 12 boards and eight assists, but it wasn’t enough to complete the sweep.