- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Video: Dwyane and Zaire Wade Featured in New NBA 2K20 Trailer
- Updated: September 5, 2019
If you blinked while watching the NBA 2K20 trailer, you might have missed Dwyane Wade throwing a lob pass to his son, Zaire, for a slam dunk.
Not only does this father-and-son moment capture the close relationship between the two, but it also shows how the 17-year-old Wade is a lot like his dad in the way he throws down the ball.
The younger Wade was privileged to be part of the promotion for the popular basketball video game, which is set to be released tomorrow. His appearance in the trailer is likely due to the fact that his father plays a huge part in marketing the game.
While Anthony Davis is the cover model of the NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe as well as the Standard Edition, the recently retired Wade graces the cover of the Legend Edition.
Forbes recently ranked the best and worst NBA 2K covers. Not surprisingly, the former Miami Heat star’s cover appearance on this year’s Legend Edition, the only time he has appeared on an NBA 2K cover, was ranked third all-time.
The NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe, Standard Edition and Legend Edition will be released tomorrow, Sept. 6, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. Later in the year, the game will also be released on Google Stadia.