- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Video: Dwyane and Zaire Wade Featured in New NBA 2K20 Trailer
- Updated: September 5, 2019
If you blinked while watching the NBA 2K20 trailer, you might have missed Dwyane Wade throwing a lob pass to his son, Zaire, for a slam dunk.
Not only does this father-and-son moment capture the close relationship between the two, but it also shows how the 17-year-old Wade is a lot like his dad in the way he throws down the ball.
The younger Wade was privileged to be part of the promotion for the popular basketball video game, which is set to be released tomorrow. His appearance in the trailer is likely due to the fact that his father plays a huge part in marketing the game.
While Anthony Davis is the cover model of the NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe as well as the Standard Edition, the recently retired Wade graces the cover of the Legend Edition.
Forbes recently ranked the best and worst NBA 2K covers. Not surprisingly, the former Miami Heat star’s cover appearance on this year’s Legend Edition, the only time he has appeared on an NBA 2K cover, was ranked third all-time.
The NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe, Standard Edition and Legend Edition will be released tomorrow, Sept. 6, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. Later in the year, the game will also be released on Google Stadia.