- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane and Zaire Wade Featured in New NBA 2K20 Trailer
- Updated: September 5, 2019
If you blinked while watching the NBA 2K20 trailer, you might have missed Dwyane Wade throwing a lob pass to his son, Zaire, for a slam dunk.
Not only does this father-and-son moment capture the close relationship between the two, but it also shows how the 17-year-old Wade is a lot like his dad in the way he throws down the ball.
The younger Wade was privileged to be part of the promotion for the popular basketball video game, which is set to be released tomorrow. His appearance in the trailer is likely due to the fact that his father plays a huge part in marketing the game.
While Anthony Davis is the cover model of the NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe as well as the Standard Edition, the recently retired Wade graces the cover of the Legend Edition.
Forbes recently ranked the best and worst NBA 2K covers. Not surprisingly, the former Miami Heat star’s cover appearance on this year’s Legend Edition, the only time he has appeared on an NBA 2K cover, was ranked third all-time.
The NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe, Standard Edition and Legend Edition will be released tomorrow, Sept. 6, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. Later in the year, the game will also be released on Google Stadia.