- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
Video: Dwyane Wade Throws Down Dion Waiters With Hard Foul
- Updated: January 27, 2017
The Miami Heat got the last laugh on Friday night as they won their sixth game in a row in a defeat over the Chicago Bulls, 108-88.
To no one’s surprise, guard Dion Waiters had another strong outing en route to 19 points and five rebounds.
Things got a bit chippy towards the end as a frustrated Dwyane Wade decided to throw down Waiters with the game clearly out of reach.
Was the foul dirty? Make that judgement for yourself below.