- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Video: Dwyane Wade Throws Down Dion Waiters With Hard Foul
- Updated: January 27, 2017
The Miami Heat got the last laugh on Friday night as they won their sixth game in a row in a defeat over the Chicago Bulls, 108-88.
To no one’s surprise, guard Dion Waiters had another strong outing en route to 19 points and five rebounds.
Things got a bit chippy towards the end as a frustrated Dwyane Wade decided to throw down Waiters with the game clearly out of reach.
Was the foul dirty? Make that judgement for yourself below.