- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Kobe Bryant-Inspired Way of Wades
- Updated: July 19, 2020
— ESPN (@espn) July 20, 2020
The three shoes shown in the video come in the colors purple and gold, white and purple and violet and purple.
Throughout his NBA career, Bryant wore two different numbers, No. 8 and No. 24, and both of those numbers can be seen on the tongues of the shoes. There are halos right above the numbers.
In the inner sole of the shoes, there is a famous quote from Bryant that says, “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.”
Earlier this year, the 38-year-old made it known that building a relationship with Bryant was something he was proud of.
Bryant passed away in January of this year in a helicopter accident.
It’s nice to see this type of tribute for Bryant coming from Wade. Although the two were never teammates in the NBA, they were able to win a gold medal together with Team USA during the 2008 Olympics.