- Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra Takes Veiled Shot at Toronto Raptors
- Video: Goran Dragic Suffers Injury at End of Miami Heat-Boston Celtics Game
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Kobe Bryant-Inspired Way of Wades
- Updated: July 19, 2020
— ESPN (@espn) July 20, 2020
The three shoes shown in the video come in the colors purple and gold, white and purple and violet and purple.
Throughout his NBA career, Bryant wore two different numbers, No. 8 and No. 24, and both of those numbers can be seen on the tongues of the shoes. There are halos right above the numbers.
In the inner sole of the shoes, there is a famous quote from Bryant that says, “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.”
Earlier this year, the 38-year-old made it known that building a relationship with Bryant was something he was proud of.
Bryant passed away in January of this year in a helicopter accident.
It’s nice to see this type of tribute for Bryant coming from Wade. Although the two were never teammates in the NBA, they were able to win a gold medal together with Team USA during the 2008 Olympics.