- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Kobe Bryant-Inspired Way of Wades
- Updated: July 19, 2020
— ESPN (@espn) July 20, 2020
The three shoes shown in the video come in the colors purple and gold, white and purple and violet and purple.
Throughout his NBA career, Bryant wore two different numbers, No. 8 and No. 24, and both of those numbers can be seen on the tongues of the shoes. There are halos right above the numbers.
In the inner sole of the shoes, there is a famous quote from Bryant that says, “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.”
Earlier this year, the 38-year-old made it known that building a relationship with Bryant was something he was proud of.
Bryant passed away in January of this year in a helicopter accident.
It’s nice to see this type of tribute for Bryant coming from Wade. Although the two were never teammates in the NBA, they were able to win a gold medal together with Team USA during the 2008 Olympics.