- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Insane Sneaker Collection in Closet
- Updated: June 8, 2019
It was recently revealed that Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s net worth is estimated to be over $100 million. Given that impressive net worth, it shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that the future Hall of Famer has quite the sneaker collection.
In a recent video, Wade showed fans just how many pairs of basketball shoes he owns.
— Overtime (@overtime) June 8, 2019
“My closet is never really like this, these are shoes I just been wearing and taking off,” he said. “They all over the floor. I’m not this guy, but right now this is what’s up.”
There is certainly nothing for Wade to be embarrassed about in this video. Given the pairs on the floors and the many pairs on the walls, it’s safe to say that Wade lays claim to hundreds of pairs of sneakers.
It will be interesting to see when the next time he decides to lace a pair up to hit the court. While he’s certainly retired from the NBA for good, there’s little doubt that the itch to hoop will befall Wade soon enough.