- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Insane Sneaker Collection in Closet
- Updated: June 8, 2019
It was recently revealed that Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s net worth is estimated to be over $100 million. Given that impressive net worth, it shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that the future Hall of Famer has quite the sneaker collection.
In a recent video, Wade showed fans just how many pairs of basketball shoes he owns.
— Overtime (@overtime) June 8, 2019
“My closet is never really like this, these are shoes I just been wearing and taking off,” he said. “They all over the floor. I’m not this guy, but right now this is what’s up.”
There is certainly nothing for Wade to be embarrassed about in this video. Given the pairs on the floors and the many pairs on the walls, it’s safe to say that Wade lays claim to hundreds of pairs of sneakers.
It will be interesting to see when the next time he decides to lace a pair up to hit the court. While he’s certainly retired from the NBA for good, there’s little doubt that the itch to hoop will befall Wade soon enough.