- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Insane Sneaker Collection in Closet
- Updated: June 8, 2019
It was recently revealed that Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s net worth is estimated to be over $100 million. Given that impressive net worth, it shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that the future Hall of Famer has quite the sneaker collection.
In a recent video, Wade showed fans just how many pairs of basketball shoes he owns.
— Overtime (@overtime) June 8, 2019
“My closet is never really like this, these are shoes I just been wearing and taking off,” he said. “They all over the floor. I’m not this guy, but right now this is what’s up.”
There is certainly nothing for Wade to be embarrassed about in this video. Given the pairs on the floors and the many pairs on the walls, it’s safe to say that Wade lays claim to hundreds of pairs of sneakers.
It will be interesting to see when the next time he decides to lace a pair up to hit the court. While he’s certainly retired from the NBA for good, there’s little doubt that the itch to hoop will befall Wade soon enough.