- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Participates in Heat Shootaround Before Game vs. Lakers
- Updated: November 8, 2019
While he was clearly taking the warmup a bit less seriously than he did during his playing days, it was still great to see the three-time champ on the court with many of his former teammates.
Wade was not wearing his old No. 3 Heat jersey, but he left no question about which team he was rooting for as he wore a black and red jumpsuit.
With Friday’s game, the Heat will close out a three-game Western Conference road trip. After losing in a blowout to the Denver Nuggets earlier this week, they bounced back and trounced the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night.
Defeating the Lakers in front of the Heat’s greatest player in franchise history would certainly be the perfect way to finish road trip off right.