- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Dwyane Wade Participates in Heat Shootaround Before Game vs. Lakers
- Updated: November 8, 2019
While he was clearly taking the warmup a bit less seriously than he did during his playing days, it was still great to see the three-time champ on the court with many of his former teammates.
Wade was not wearing his old No. 3 Heat jersey, but he left no question about which team he was rooting for as he wore a black and red jumpsuit.
With Friday’s game, the Heat will close out a three-game Western Conference road trip. After losing in a blowout to the Denver Nuggets earlier this week, they bounced back and trounced the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night.
Defeating the Lakers in front of the Heat’s greatest player in franchise history would certainly be the perfect way to finish road trip off right.