- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Dwyane Wade Says He Wants to Make ‘Love’ Movie With His Wife
- Updated: May 20, 2018
Miami Heat icon Dwyane Wade has made it clear that he will spend time this offseason deciding whether or not he wants to continue his NBA career. While he certainly has not said anything about ending his basketball career just yet, he has opened up about another career path he might be interested in.
While walking into the popular West Hollywood restaurant Craig’s, a TMZ reporter asked if Wade would ever consider starring in a movie alongside his movie star wife.
“I’m trying to get one, but she (Union) won’t put me on,” Wade said. “I’m trying to do a love movie. Like something romantic.”
It would be great to see Wade on the silver screen, but by the end of the 2017-18 season it was clear that the three-time NBA champ still has more than enough left in the tank to return to the court next season.
Only time will tell whether or not Wade’s storied NBA career has come to an end. If he does decide to hang it up this summer, it will be interesting whether or not he decides to pursue his Hollywood dreams.