- James Harden fires back at ‘no credibility’ Antoine Walker with brutal shot
- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
Dwyane Wade Says He Wants to Make ‘Love’ Movie With His Wife
- Updated: May 20, 2018
Miami Heat icon Dwyane Wade has made it clear that he will spend time this offseason deciding whether or not he wants to continue his NBA career. While he certainly has not said anything about ending his basketball career just yet, he has opened up about another career path he might be interested in.
While walking into the popular West Hollywood restaurant Craig’s, a TMZ reporter asked if Wade would ever consider starring in a movie alongside his movie star wife.
“I’m trying to get one, but she (Union) won’t put me on,” Wade said. “I’m trying to do a love movie. Like something romantic.”
It would be great to see Wade on the silver screen, but by the end of the 2017-18 season it was clear that the three-time NBA champ still has more than enough left in the tank to return to the court next season.
Only time will tell whether or not Wade’s storied NBA career has come to an end. If he does decide to hang it up this summer, it will be interesting whether or not he decides to pursue his Hollywood dreams.