- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Dwyane Wade Denies New York Knicks Player Jersey Swap
- Updated: March 30, 2019
However, Wade had to say no to Mudiay as he had already promised to give it away.
Mudiay asked D-Wade for the jersey after the game. Wade said: "I'm already giving it away"
You hate to see it… pic.twitter.com/MBzLIOvC12
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 31, 2019
As part of his “One Last Dance” retirement tour, Wade has been exchanging jerseys with different NBA players after each game.
Wade scored 16 points and also recorded seven rebounds, three assists, one steal, and one block as the Heat beat the Knicks by a score of 100-92 on Saturday night to stay in the eighth and final playoff position in the Eastern Conference.
As for Mudiay, he had 24 points, five rebounds, and four assists in 35 minutes of action. Although he might be happy with his performance, he probably felt discouraged at the fact that he wasn’t able to exchange jerseys with Wade.
The Heat and the Knicks won’t play each other again this season, which means that Mudiay won’t have another opportunity to swap jerseys with Wade.
Miami’s next game is on Monday night in Boston against the Celtics. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. EST.