- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss Routine
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Typically, players spend their offseason by spending time with friends and family, taking vacations across the country, and hitting the gym to stay in good shape in preparation for the next season.
Waiters, on the other hand, revealed earlier this week what he’s been up to this offseason in a hilarious Instagram post: He’s apparently staying in shape by wrestling an inflatable alligator in his swimming pool.
After he played a massive role in the Heat’s historic turnaround season, Waiters was forced to sit out Miami’s final 13 regular season games due to a sprained left ankle suffered in a March 17 blowout victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his first season with the Heat following a two-year contract he signed in July, Waiters had a career year (15.8 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game) and shined with point guard Goran Dragic in the Heat’s backcourt.