- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss Routine
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Typically, players spend their offseason by spending time with friends and family, taking vacations across the country, and hitting the gym to stay in good shape in preparation for the next season.
Waiters, on the other hand, revealed earlier this week what he’s been up to this offseason in a hilarious Instagram post: He’s apparently staying in shape by wrestling an inflatable alligator in his swimming pool.
After he played a massive role in the Heat’s historic turnaround season, Waiters was forced to sit out Miami’s final 13 regular season games due to a sprained left ankle suffered in a March 17 blowout victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his first season with the Heat following a two-year contract he signed in July, Waiters had a career year (15.8 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game) and shined with point guard Goran Dragic in the Heat’s backcourt.