- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss Routine
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Typically, players spend their offseason by spending time with friends and family, taking vacations across the country, and hitting the gym to stay in good shape in preparation for the next season.
Waiters, on the other hand, revealed earlier this week what he’s been up to this offseason in a hilarious Instagram post: He’s apparently staying in shape by wrestling an inflatable alligator in his swimming pool.
After he played a massive role in the Heat’s historic turnaround season, Waiters was forced to sit out Miami’s final 13 regular season games due to a sprained left ankle suffered in a March 17 blowout victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his first season with the Heat following a two-year contract he signed in July, Waiters had a career year (15.8 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game) and shined with point guard Goran Dragic in the Heat’s backcourt.