- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss Routine
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Typically, players spend their offseason by spending time with friends and family, taking vacations across the country, and hitting the gym to stay in good shape in preparation for the next season.
Waiters, on the other hand, revealed earlier this week what he’s been up to this offseason in a hilarious Instagram post: He’s apparently staying in shape by wrestling an inflatable alligator in his swimming pool.
After he played a massive role in the Heat’s historic turnaround season, Waiters was forced to sit out Miami’s final 13 regular season games due to a sprained left ankle suffered in a March 17 blowout victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his first season with the Heat following a two-year contract he signed in July, Waiters had a career year (15.8 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game) and shined with point guard Goran Dragic in the Heat’s backcourt.