- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss Routine
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Typically, players spend their offseason by spending time with friends and family, taking vacations across the country, and hitting the gym to stay in good shape in preparation for the next season.
Waiters, on the other hand, revealed earlier this week what he’s been up to this offseason in a hilarious Instagram post: He’s apparently staying in shape by wrestling an inflatable alligator in his swimming pool.
After he played a massive role in the Heat’s historic turnaround season, Waiters was forced to sit out Miami’s final 13 regular season games due to a sprained left ankle suffered in a March 17 blowout victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In his first season with the Heat following a two-year contract he signed in July, Waiters had a career year (15.8 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game) and shined with point guard Goran Dragic in the Heat’s backcourt.