- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Video: Dion Waiters Gives His Thoughts on Lonzo Ball Joining Miami Heat
- Updated: May 16, 2017
The Heat have a 98.2 percent chance of landing the No. 14 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, but that hasn’t stopped the shooting guard from voicing his opinion.
In a guest appearance on ESPN’s “First Take,” Waiters said that there’s no room for a player like UCLA guard Lonzo Ball.
Waiters on First Take today said Lonzo Ball doesn't fit with #Heat because they got Dragic, TJ and you gotta be "a dog" to play in Miami
— Tom D'Angelo (@tomdangelo44) May 16, 2017
The panel asked Waiters where some of his favorite landing spots were for the incoming rookie, or if he thought Miami would be a good fit.
Even though he seemed to take a swipe at Ball’s toughness, Waiters went on to express his support for the budding NBA prospect:
“I respect everything he’s doing,” said Waiters.