- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Video: Dion Waiters Gives His Thoughts on Lonzo Ball Joining Miami Heat
- Updated: May 16, 2017
The Heat have a 98.2 percent chance of landing the No. 14 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, but that hasn’t stopped the shooting guard from voicing his opinion.
In a guest appearance on ESPN’s “First Take,” Waiters said that there’s no room for a player like UCLA guard Lonzo Ball.
Waiters on First Take today said Lonzo Ball doesn't fit with #Heat because they got Dragic, TJ and you gotta be "a dog" to play in Miami
— Tom D'Angelo (@tomdangelo44) May 16, 2017
The panel asked Waiters where some of his favorite landing spots were for the incoming rookie, or if he thought Miami would be a good fit.
Even though he seemed to take a swipe at Ball’s toughness, Waiters went on to express his support for the budding NBA prospect:
“I respect everything he’s doing,” said Waiters.