- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Video: Dion Waiters Fails Miserably on Flop Attempt vs. Pacers
- Updated: February 26, 2017
The Miami Heat came away with their third win in a row on Saturday night as they routed the Indiana Pacers, 113-95.
A huge reason for the victory was due in large part to guard Dion Waiters, who finished the game with 22 points and continues to remain red-hot for a surging Heat squad looking to make a late push for the playoffs.
One play from the game, however, will most likely not sit well with Pacers fans. During the second quarter with about a minute remaining, Pacers forward Paul George gave Waiters what looked like to be a slight shove in the paint. Although Waiters was clearly fouled on the play, the embellishment was obviously so exaggerated, that the refs were forced to swallow their whistles.
Watch the play for yourself below. Flop or not?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 26, 2017