- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
Video: Dion Waiters Fails Miserably on Flop Attempt vs. Pacers
- Updated: February 26, 2017
The Miami Heat came away with their third win in a row on Saturday night as they routed the Indiana Pacers, 113-95.
A huge reason for the victory was due in large part to guard Dion Waiters, who finished the game with 22 points and continues to remain red-hot for a surging Heat squad looking to make a late push for the playoffs.
One play from the game, however, will most likely not sit well with Pacers fans. During the second quarter with about a minute remaining, Pacers forward Paul George gave Waiters what looked like to be a slight shove in the paint. Although Waiters was clearly fouled on the play, the embellishment was obviously so exaggerated, that the refs were forced to swallow their whistles.
Watch the play for yourself below. Flop or not?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 26, 2017