- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Video: Dion Waiters Fails Miserably on Flop Attempt vs. Pacers
- Updated: February 26, 2017
The Miami Heat came away with their third win in a row on Saturday night as they routed the Indiana Pacers, 113-95.
A huge reason for the victory was due in large part to guard Dion Waiters, who finished the game with 22 points and continues to remain red-hot for a surging Heat squad looking to make a late push for the playoffs.
One play from the game, however, will most likely not sit well with Pacers fans. During the second quarter with about a minute remaining, Pacers forward Paul George gave Waiters what looked like to be a slight shove in the paint. Although Waiters was clearly fouled on the play, the embellishment was obviously so exaggerated, that the refs were forced to swallow their whistles.
Watch the play for yourself below. Flop or not?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 26, 2017