- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Video: Dion Waiters Fails Miserably on Flop Attempt vs. Pacers
- Updated: February 26, 2017
The Miami Heat came away with their third win in a row on Saturday night as they routed the Indiana Pacers, 113-95.
A huge reason for the victory was due in large part to guard Dion Waiters, who finished the game with 22 points and continues to remain red-hot for a surging Heat squad looking to make a late push for the playoffs.
One play from the game, however, will most likely not sit well with Pacers fans. During the second quarter with about a minute remaining, Pacers forward Paul George gave Waiters what looked like to be a slight shove in the paint. Although Waiters was clearly fouled on the play, the embellishment was obviously so exaggerated, that the refs were forced to swallow their whistles.
Watch the play for yourself below. Flop or not?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 26, 2017