- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Updated: October 25, 2020
One Miami Heat fan has taken his devotion toward the team to a new level by having the Heat logo tattooed onto his head.
He really loves his team
(IG: bronnerbros) pic.twitter.com/2Dz726PjOk
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 25, 2020
Ordinarily, simple cheering for the Heat or watching them is enough for the vast majority of fans.
The process of getting any tattoo often involves spending countless hours sitting in a chair while the artist crafts the design requested. There’s no indication exactly how long the person needed for this finished product, but it appears to have turned out well and without any problems.
Exactly who the individual remains unknown, but the man will undoubtedly be the center of attention wherever he goes, given his unique look.
There may be some clamor for the Heat to reward this passionate fan for his gesture, but they’re likely to be more focused on trying to improve the team.
The fact that the fan got this tattoo after the team came up short in the finals is intriguing and offers questions about what he’ll do if and when the Heat are able to win their fourth NBA title.