- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Video: Chris Paul and His Son Arrive in Dwyane Wade Gear for Miami Heat-Houston Rockets Game
- Updated: February 28, 2019
One of Wade’s closest friends, Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul brought along his son for the event, with both adorned in Wade gear as they arrived for the game.
?: NBA League Pass pic.twitter.com/mf8sOs6T6v
— NBA (@NBA) February 28, 2019
Paul’s son amusingly makes note of the fact that this will be the only time that he’ll be allowed to wear a Wade jersey. The elder Paul also makes note of two other close friends, Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, who will also presumably given the same honor when their final games against Paul arrive.
This season, the 33-year-old Paul is averaging 16.2 points, 8.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game. His Rockets team is currently 36-25, which is fifth-best in the Western Conference. Wade’s Heat team is in a more precarious situation with a 27-33 record, which is 10th-best in the Eastern Conference.
At present, that would keep them out of the postseason.