- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Video: Chris Paul and His Son Arrive in Dwyane Wade Gear for Miami Heat-Houston Rockets Game
- Updated: February 28, 2019
One of Wade’s closest friends, Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul brought along his son for the event, with both adorned in Wade gear as they arrived for the game.
?: NBA League Pass pic.twitter.com/mf8sOs6T6v
— NBA (@NBA) February 28, 2019
Paul’s son amusingly makes note of the fact that this will be the only time that he’ll be allowed to wear a Wade jersey. The elder Paul also makes note of two other close friends, Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, who will also presumably given the same honor when their final games against Paul arrive.
This season, the 33-year-old Paul is averaging 16.2 points, 8.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game. His Rockets team is currently 36-25, which is fifth-best in the Western Conference. Wade’s Heat team is in a more precarious situation with a 27-33 record, which is 10th-best in the Eastern Conference.
At present, that would keep them out of the postseason.