- Luka Doncic Reps Miami Dolphins Ahead of Miami Heat-Dallas Mavericks Game
- Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why He Wants to Work Out With Kevin Garnett
- Goran Dragic Warns Miami Heat About Recent Struggles: ‘We Don’t Have a Chance in the Playoffs’
- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
Video: Chris Paul and His Son Arrive in Dwyane Wade Gear for Miami Heat-Houston Rockets Game
- Updated: February 28, 2019
One of Wade’s closest friends, Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul brought along his son for the event, with both adorned in Wade gear as they arrived for the game.
📺: NBA League Pass pic.twitter.com/mf8sOs6T6v
— NBA (@NBA) February 28, 2019
Paul’s son amusingly makes note of the fact that this will be the only time that he’ll be allowed to wear a Wade jersey. The elder Paul also makes note of two other close friends, Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, who will also presumably given the same honor when their final games against Paul arrive.
This season, the 33-year-old Paul is averaging 16.2 points, 8.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game. His Rockets team is currently 36-25, which is fifth-best in the Western Conference. Wade’s Heat team is in a more precarious situation with a 27-33 record, which is 10th-best in the Eastern Conference.
At present, that would keep them out of the postseason.