- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Video: Chris Paul and His Son Arrive in Dwyane Wade Gear for Miami Heat-Houston Rockets Game
- Updated: February 28, 2019
One of Wade’s closest friends, Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul brought along his son for the event, with both adorned in Wade gear as they arrived for the game.
?: NBA League Pass pic.twitter.com/mf8sOs6T6v
— NBA (@NBA) February 28, 2019
Paul’s son amusingly makes note of the fact that this will be the only time that he’ll be allowed to wear a Wade jersey. The elder Paul also makes note of two other close friends, Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, who will also presumably given the same honor when their final games against Paul arrive.
This season, the 33-year-old Paul is averaging 16.2 points, 8.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game. His Rockets team is currently 36-25, which is fifth-best in the Western Conference. Wade’s Heat team is in a more precarious situation with a 27-33 record, which is 10th-best in the Eastern Conference.
At present, that would keep them out of the postseason.