- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Video: Chris Paul and His Son Arrive in Dwyane Wade Gear for Miami Heat-Houston Rockets Game
- Updated: February 28, 2019
One of Wade’s closest friends, Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul brought along his son for the event, with both adorned in Wade gear as they arrived for the game.
📺: NBA League Pass pic.twitter.com/mf8sOs6T6v
— NBA (@NBA) February 28, 2019
Paul’s son amusingly makes note of the fact that this will be the only time that he’ll be allowed to wear a Wade jersey. The elder Paul also makes note of two other close friends, Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, who will also presumably given the same honor when their final games against Paul arrive.
This season, the 33-year-old Paul is averaging 16.2 points, 8.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game. His Rockets team is currently 36-25, which is fifth-best in the Western Conference. Wade’s Heat team is in a more precarious situation with a 27-33 record, which is 10th-best in the Eastern Conference.
At present, that would keep them out of the postseason.