- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Updated: May 15, 2020
Watch live on the B/R app: https://t.co/pYWmFX3ihO
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 15, 2020
“My best teammate? I would say D-Wade (Dwyane Wade) man, just because we came in together, you know what I’m saying,” Haslem said. “Shaq (O’Neal) was already established. Me and D-Wade came in together man. We literally spent the entire summer together. This man had so many damn cavities when I met this man I felt inclined to help that kid from Chicago.”
Wade was selected by the Heat with the fifth pick in the 2003 NBA Draft, while Haslem signed with the team as a free agent after going undrafted in the 2002 NBA Draft. The duo won three NBA titles as teammates in 2006, 2012 and 2013.
Due to Haslem’s age and the team having a lot of frontcourt depth, his role has diminished this season. He was averaging 1.7 points and 2.7 rebounds in 7.0 minutes per game in three appearances this season.