- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Side-by-Side Comparison of Kendrick Nunn and Dwyane Wade Will Give You Goosebumps
- Updated: January 16, 2020
In a recent video published by the Heat’s official Twitter page, Nunn can be seen playing very similarly to a young Wade when he was a star player in Miami.
If this doesn't give you the feels… pic.twitter.com/TBtYSDf2q2
In both clips, the Heat guards perform a nasty Eurostep to get to the basket.
Wade’s play took place in Game 2 of the 2011 Eastern Conference semifinals. Miami won that game, 102-91, and would go on to win the series in five games.
Nunn’s play took place in Wednesday night’s win over the San Antonio Spurs. The impressive move to get inside served as one of the many highlights in Nunn’s dominant performance.
He finished the game with 33 points on 72.2 percent shooting from the field and 71.4 percent shooting from the beyond the arc. It was perhaps Nunn’s most impressive display to date since joining the Heat.
While it is hard to imagine Nunn ever becoming the kind of player Wade was in his storied career, he certainly has what it takes to gain great success going forward.
As Nunn’s NBA career continues, hopefully so too do the comparisons to Wade.