- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Side-by-Side Comparison of Kendrick Nunn and Dwyane Wade Will Give You Goosebumps
- Updated: January 16, 2020
In a recent video published by the Heat’s official Twitter page, Nunn can be seen playing very similarly to a young Wade when he was a star player in Miami.
If this doesn't give you the feels… pic.twitter.com/TBtYSDf2q2
In both clips, the Heat guards perform a nasty Eurostep to get to the basket.
Wade’s play took place in Game 2 of the 2011 Eastern Conference semifinals. Miami won that game, 102-91, and would go on to win the series in five games.
Nunn’s play took place in Wednesday night’s win over the San Antonio Spurs. The impressive move to get inside served as one of the many highlights in Nunn’s dominant performance.
He finished the game with 33 points on 72.2 percent shooting from the field and 71.4 percent shooting from the beyond the arc. It was perhaps Nunn’s most impressive display to date since joining the Heat.
While it is hard to imagine Nunn ever becoming the kind of player Wade was in his storied career, he certainly has what it takes to gain great success going forward.
As Nunn’s NBA career continues, hopefully so too do the comparisons to Wade.