- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Video: Shaquille O’Neal Makes Hilarious Virtual Appearance at Miami Heat-Milwaukee Bucks Game
- Updated: August 6, 2020
One of the funniest aspects of games inside the NBA’s bubble has been watching the virtual fans watch their teams play via video stream.
A number of viral moments have already occurred as a result of this aspect of games inside the bubble, and a new viral moment occurred on Thursday during the Miami Heat’s game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
During the game, former Heat big man Shaquille O’Neal made a hilarious appearance in the virtual stands.
— NBA (@NBA) August 6, 2020
O’Neal seemed quite happy to be part of the virtual crowd, and everyone around him seemed ecstatic as well.
Prior to the start of games inside the Orlando, Fla. bubble, one of the major concerns that fans had was that the games would be awkward and boring to watch due to the lack of live fans.
Thanks to the virtual fans, pumped in crowd noise and overall quality of the games being played, the concerns have been unfounded.
Surely, the games inside the bubble are only going to become more entertaining once the 2020 playoffs roll around.