- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Updated: December 1, 2020
Herro, Miami’s first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, is already showing his desire to get to know and help his new teammate.
Heat rookie Precious Achiuwa says Tyler Herro reached out to him on draft night. They’ve been working out together a bit since (workout 🎥 Miami Hoops school). Precious says, “just asking him a lot of questions.” Wants to learn as much as he can. #HEATTwitter pic.twitter.com/4ClWdeoKjq
— Will Manso (@WillMansoWPLG) December 1, 2020
“Me and Tyler connected the night right after I got drafted,” Achiuwa said.
Achiuwa explained that Herro reached out to him and told him as soon as he got to Miami they’d workout together.
The Heat selected Achiuwa with the No. 20 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. He should fit in as another athletic big in Miami’s packed frontcourt.