- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Updated: December 1, 2020
Herro, Miami’s first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, is already showing his desire to get to know and help his new teammate.
Heat rookie Precious Achiuwa says Tyler Herro reached out to him on draft night. They’ve been working out together a bit since (workout 🎥 Miami Hoops school). Precious says, “just asking him a lot of questions.” Wants to learn as much as he can. #HEATTwitter pic.twitter.com/4ClWdeoKjq
— Will Manso (@WillMansoWPLG) December 1, 2020
“Me and Tyler connected the night right after I got drafted,” Achiuwa said.
Achiuwa explained that Herro reached out to him and told him as soon as he got to Miami they’d workout together.
The Heat selected Achiuwa with the No. 20 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. He should fit in as another athletic big in Miami’s packed frontcourt.