- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Updated: November 27, 2020
The University of Memphis product should be a good fit with the Heat, and it seems he was already a big fan of the team.
“It was an amazing feeling coming to an organization that has great reputation,” Achiuwa said. “The style and the way they play is one of the best in the NBA.
“And the whole playoffs last year, I was probably the biggest Jimmy and Bam fan, and it’s just crazy. I didn’t think I was going to be in this position. I can’t wait to get to work.”
After watching the Heat in last season’s playoffs, Achiuwa will now try to help them win an NBA title this season.
In his lone season at Memphis, Achiuwa averaged 15.8 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.