- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Updated: November 27, 2020
The University of Memphis product should be a good fit with the Heat, and it seems he was already a big fan of the team.
“It was an amazing feeling coming to an organization that has great reputation,” Achiuwa said. “The style and the way they play is one of the best in the NBA.
“And the whole playoffs last year, I was probably the biggest Jimmy and Bam fan, and it’s just crazy. I didn’t think I was going to be in this position. I can’t wait to get to work.”
After watching the Heat in last season’s playoffs, Achiuwa will now try to help them win an NBA title this season.
In his lone season at Memphis, Achiuwa averaged 15.8 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.