- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Orlando Magic’s Mo Bamba Clowns and Takes Shot at Miami Heat
- Updated: August 13, 2019
The battle for Florida in the NBA is about to begin, and Orlando Magic big man Mo Bamba is already talking some trash.
In a recent episode of ESPN’s “The Jump,” Bamba and teammate Aaron Gordon talked about the upcoming duels the Magic will have with the Miami Heat in the 2019-20 season.
While Gordon was quite political with his answer, Bamba was far more blunt.
“How many times did we beat them last year?” he asked.
Bamba has a point. Last season, the Magic bested the Heat three times out of four. Co-host Amin Elhassan pointed out that one of those Heat losses came on the night that they honored former star Chris Bosh.
“They hate y’all down there,” he said. “They ruined Chris Bosh night.”
This season, the Heat will absolutely be looking to reclaim dominance over the Magic. If Bamba has anything to say about it, he might want to consider averaging more than the 6.2 points per game he averaged last season.