- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Orlando Magic’s Mo Bamba Clowns and Takes Shot at Miami Heat
- Updated: August 13, 2019
The battle for Florida in the NBA is about to begin, and Orlando Magic big man Mo Bamba is already talking some trash.
In a recent episode of ESPN’s “The Jump,” Bamba and teammate Aaron Gordon talked about the upcoming duels the Magic will have with the Miami Heat in the 2019-20 season.
While Gordon was quite political with his answer, Bamba was far more blunt.
“How many times did we beat them last year?” he asked.
Bamba has a point. Last season, the Magic bested the Heat three times out of four. Co-host Amin Elhassan pointed out that one of those Heat losses came on the night that they honored former star Chris Bosh.
“They hate y’all down there,” he said. “They ruined Chris Bosh night.”
This season, the Heat will absolutely be looking to reclaim dominance over the Magic. If Bamba has anything to say about it, he might want to consider averaging more than the 6.2 points per game he averaged last season.