- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Video: Miami Heat Social Media Page Hilariously Trolls LeBron James
- Updated: August 23, 2019
Thanks to #NBABlockWeek, the NBA and its partners’ social media accounts have been filled with highlights of epic swats in league history.
The video shows James driving to the hoop and getting rejected by Wade spliced with a clip of Idris Elba eating spicy wings and coughing uncontrollably. Elba’s insertion has become a popular meme as of late and added a bit of hilarity to the sequence, particularly when he uttered curse words after swallowing an extra hot one.
The block took place on March 27, 2018 when the Cleveland Cavaliers faced the Heat in Miami. It was one of the best highlights of the game, which ended in a 98-79 blowout win for the Heat. Wade finished the game with 12 points, four assists, and four blocks, two of them being against his good friend and former teammate.
Despite bringing the Heat to the Finals four times in the four years and winning two championships along the way during his tenure in Miami, James’ departure to Cleveland in 2014 still stings for some fans.
Clearly, the social media manager for the Heat hasn’t quite gotten over it either.