- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Lance Stephenson Dared LeBron James to Shoot 3-Pointer for 51 Points
- Updated: November 18, 2018
While it may be seen as disrespectful, considering the fact that the game had effectively been decided, James said he took the shot because teammate Lance Stephenson dared him to do so.
LeBron hit 51 points because of Lance Stephenson ? pic.twitter.com/mGsSddE5gK
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 19, 2018
It’s a pretty clear testament to James’ ability as a player. While he did not have to even take the shot, he did it just to prove a point. Unfortunately that point victimized the Heat who are now sitting with a record of 6-10.
While this game definitely did not end in the way Heat fans would have hoped for, Miami will get another shot at James and the Lakers when it heads to Los Angeles for a matchup on Dec. 10.