- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Lance Stephenson Dared LeBron James to Shoot 3-Pointer for 51 Points
- Updated: November 18, 2018
While it may be seen as disrespectful, considering the fact that the game had effectively been decided, James said he took the shot because teammate Lance Stephenson dared him to do so.
LeBron hit 51 points because of Lance Stephenson ? pic.twitter.com/mGsSddE5gK
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 19, 2018
It’s a pretty clear testament to James’ ability as a player. While he did not have to even take the shot, he did it just to prove a point. Unfortunately that point victimized the Heat who are now sitting with a record of 6-10.
While this game definitely did not end in the way Heat fans would have hoped for, Miami will get another shot at James and the Lakers when it heads to Los Angeles for a matchup on Dec. 10.