- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
Lance Stephenson Dared LeBron James to Shoot 3-Pointer for 51 Points
- Updated: November 18, 2018
While it may be seen as disrespectful, considering the fact that the game had effectively been decided, James said he took the shot because teammate Lance Stephenson dared him to do so.
LeBron hit 51 points because of Lance Stephenson ? pic.twitter.com/mGsSddE5gK
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 19, 2018
It’s a pretty clear testament to James’ ability as a player. While he did not have to even take the shot, he did it just to prove a point. Unfortunately that point victimized the Heat who are now sitting with a record of 6-10.
While this game definitely did not end in the way Heat fans would have hoped for, Miami will get another shot at James and the Lakers when it heads to Los Angeles for a matchup on Dec. 10.