- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
- Report: Jimmy Butler was chosen to be All-Star, but he refused to attend game without Bam Adebayo
- LeBron James earns huge salute from Udonis Haslem for crushing Zlatan Ibrahimovic
LeBron James Reveals What He’s Looking Forward to Most in Final Game With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 17, 2019
The 2019 NBA All-Star Game is just moments from tipoff, and that means former Miami Heat star LeBron James and current Heat legend Dwyane Wade are just moments from what will almost certainly be their last professional game together.
Just before the players began warming up, James spoke about what he’s most looking forward to in his final game with his close friend and former teammate.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) February 18, 2019
“Just being back on the floor with him,” James said. “One last time, one last hurrah, All-Star and like you said the stars aligned, it all makes sense. So, it’s going to be a treat. Like I’ve been telling everybody, it’s a bittersweet moment for myself. The bitter part is that this is the last time, but the sweet part about it is how many memories that we’ve had over the years. So I’m going to look forward to all of it.”
It’s an incredible answer from an incredible basketball player.
While Heat fans may understandably have some complicated feelings towards James, there is no doubt that it is all love between the two NBA icons.
Hopefully, the minutes Wade and James share on the court in tonight’s game is something that neither the players nor the fans watching will ever forget.