- Justise Winslow Suggests Miami Heat’s Offense ‘More Complex and Complicated’ This Year
- Report: Jimmy Butler Requested Trade Out of Minnesota Due to Andrew Wiggins Receiving Contract Extension
- Erik Spoelstra Says Jimmy Butler Has Miami Heat DNA, Was ‘Meant to Play Here’
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
LeBron James Reveals What He’s Looking Forward to Most in Final Game With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 17, 2019
The 2019 NBA All-Star Game is just moments from tipoff, and that means former Miami Heat star LeBron James and current Heat legend Dwyane Wade are just moments from what will almost certainly be their last professional game together.
Just before the players began warming up, James spoke about what he’s most looking forward to in his final game with his close friend and former teammate.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) February 18, 2019
“Just being back on the floor with him,” James said. “One last time, one last hurrah, All-Star and like you said the stars aligned, it all makes sense. So, it’s going to be a treat. Like I’ve been telling everybody, it’s a bittersweet moment for myself. The bitter part is that this is the last time, but the sweet part about it is how many memories that we’ve had over the years. So I’m going to look forward to all of it.”
It’s an incredible answer from an incredible basketball player.
While Heat fans may understandably have some complicated feelings towards James, there is no doubt that it is all love between the two NBA icons.
Hopefully, the minutes Wade and James share on the court in tonight’s game is something that neither the players nor the fans watching will ever forget.