- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
LeBron James Reveals What He’s Looking Forward to Most in Final Game With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 17, 2019
The 2019 NBA All-Star Game is just moments from tipoff, and that means former Miami Heat star LeBron James and current Heat legend Dwyane Wade are just moments from what will almost certainly be their last professional game together.
Just before the players began warming up, James spoke about what he’s most looking forward to in his final game with his close friend and former teammate.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) February 18, 2019
“Just being back on the floor with him,” James said. “One last time, one last hurrah, All-Star and like you said the stars aligned, it all makes sense. So, it’s going to be a treat. Like I’ve been telling everybody, it’s a bittersweet moment for myself. The bitter part is that this is the last time, but the sweet part about it is how many memories that we’ve had over the years. So I’m going to look forward to all of it.”
It’s an incredible answer from an incredible basketball player.
While Heat fans may understandably have some complicated feelings towards James, there is no doubt that it is all love between the two NBA icons.
Hopefully, the minutes Wade and James share on the court in tonight’s game is something that neither the players nor the fans watching will ever forget.