- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Video: Kelly Olynyk Lifts Miami Heat to Victory With Epic Game-Winner
- Updated: October 18, 2018
Olynyk may not be the first person that comes to mind when it comes to taking last-second shots for the Heat, but he got himself in position to get Miami the win when he rebounded a missed shot and laid it back up before time expired.
— NBA (@NBA) October 19, 2018
The incredible effort gave the Heat the much-needed win, 113-112, after a very close contest with the Washington Wizards.
Other than the last-second score, Olynyk had a solid performance in the game, logging nine points and four rebounds in 15 minutes of play.
Just one night before, the Heat had an opportunity to win their season opener on a last-second shot, but failed to capitalize. Thanks to Olynyk, the Heat are back to even with a record of 1-1.
With the game in the books, the Heat can catch their breath and enjoy a restful day off before taking on the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday night.