- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Video: Kelly Olynyk Lifts Miami Heat to Victory With Epic Game-Winner
- Updated: October 18, 2018
Olynyk may not be the first person that comes to mind when it comes to taking last-second shots for the Heat, but he got himself in position to get Miami the win when he rebounded a missed shot and laid it back up before time expired.
— NBA (@NBA) October 19, 2018
The incredible effort gave the Heat the much-needed win, 113-112, after a very close contest with the Washington Wizards.
Other than the last-second score, Olynyk had a solid performance in the game, logging nine points and four rebounds in 15 minutes of play.
Just one night before, the Heat had an opportunity to win their season opener on a last-second shot, but failed to capitalize. Thanks to Olynyk, the Heat are back to even with a record of 1-1.
With the game in the books, the Heat can catch their breath and enjoy a restful day off before taking on the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday night.