- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Video: Kelly Olynyk Lifts Miami Heat to Victory With Epic Game-Winner
- Updated: October 18, 2018
Olynyk may not be the first person that comes to mind when it comes to taking last-second shots for the Heat, but he got himself in position to get Miami the win when he rebounded a missed shot and laid it back up before time expired.
— NBA (@NBA) October 19, 2018
The incredible effort gave the Heat the much-needed win, 113-112, after a very close contest with the Washington Wizards.
Other than the last-second score, Olynyk had a solid performance in the game, logging nine points and four rebounds in 15 minutes of play.
Just one night before, the Heat had an opportunity to win their season opener on a last-second shot, but failed to capitalize. Thanks to Olynyk, the Heat are back to even with a record of 1-1.
With the game in the books, the Heat can catch their breath and enjoy a restful day off before taking on the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday night.