- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Josh Richardson Dons Philadelphia 76ers Jersey, Expresses Excitement About New Team
- Updated: July 12, 2019
The Philadelphia 76ers posted a video on their official Twitter account of former Miami Heat star Josh Richardson wearing his new jersey and talking to the fans about his eagerness to be part of the franchise.
— Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) July 12, 2019
In the video, Richardson also says that he is ready to start working.
Although training camp is still months away, the former Heat swingman looks determined to improve on his game.
In his last season with the Heat, Richardson posted career-high averages in points (16.6), rebounds (3.6) and assists (4.1).
If he improves significantly next season, fans could be looking at another 20-point scorer for the Sixers. Last season, All-Star center Joel Embiid (27.5 points per game) was their only player to average more than 20 points a game.
Richardson was part of the blockbuster trade that brought Jimmy Butler to Miami’s shores.
The University of Tennessee product now has a unique opportunity to contend for a title with the Sixers, who lost in seven games to the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
With Toronto losing Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard to the Los Angeles Clippers this summer, the Sixers are among the few favorites to represent the East in the Finals this season.