- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Josh Richardson Dons Philadelphia 76ers Jersey, Expresses Excitement About New Team
- Updated: July 12, 2019
The Philadelphia 76ers posted a video on their official Twitter account of former Miami Heat star Josh Richardson wearing his new jersey and talking to the fans about his eagerness to be part of the franchise.
— Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) July 12, 2019
In the video, Richardson also says that he is ready to start working.
Although training camp is still months away, the former Heat swingman looks determined to improve on his game.
In his last season with the Heat, Richardson posted career-high averages in points (16.6), rebounds (3.6) and assists (4.1).
If he improves significantly next season, fans could be looking at another 20-point scorer for the Sixers. Last season, All-Star center Joel Embiid (27.5 points per game) was their only player to average more than 20 points a game.
Richardson was part of the blockbuster trade that brought Jimmy Butler to Miami’s shores.
The University of Tennessee product now has a unique opportunity to contend for a title with the Sixers, who lost in seven games to the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
With Toronto losing Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard to the Los Angeles Clippers this summer, the Sixers are among the few favorites to represent the East in the Finals this season.