- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Video: Josh Richardson’s Hilarious Reaction to Bam Adebayo’s Brand New Car Purchase
- Updated: December 1, 2018
The luxurious jet black Audi can be seen with Adebayo at the steering wheel as he acts modest while allowing Richardson to brag about his new whip.
“Audi? Big Audi!” exclaims Richardson as he closes in on Adebayo in the driver seat. “How’s it feel? How does it feel to be the man? Is this an A8? I think it is!”
The 21-year-old center is averaging 7.9 points and 7.1 rebounds in 19.1 minutes of action for the 2018-19 season. If the University of Kentucky product continues to be a pivotal point in head coach Erik Spoelstra’s game planning, more Audis may be added to his driveway in the future.