- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Video: Josh Richardson Ejected vs. Lakers After Throwing Shoe Into Crowd
- Updated: November 18, 2018
The Miami Heat seem well on their way to a double-digit loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, and the frustration of yet another home defeat got the best of Josh Richardson when he threw his sneaker into the crowd and was subsequently ejected on Sunday night.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 19, 2018
Richardson initially lost his shoe while attempting a basket on the other end of the court. While he seemed upset to not get the foul call after the shot, throwing the sneaker seemed to be more of a result of building frustration after a tough game.
Despite the early exit, Richardson finished the game solid numbers, posting 17 points, six rebounds, and three assists in 25 minutes.