- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Josh Richardson Ejected vs. Lakers After Throwing Shoe Into Crowd
- Updated: November 18, 2018
The Miami Heat seem well on their way to a double-digit loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, and the frustration of yet another home defeat got the best of Josh Richardson when he threw his sneaker into the crowd and was subsequently ejected on Sunday night.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 19, 2018
Richardson initially lost his shoe while attempting a basket on the other end of the court. While he seemed upset to not get the foul call after the shot, throwing the sneaker seemed to be more of a result of building frustration after a tough game.
Despite the early exit, Richardson finished the game solid numbers, posting 17 points, six rebounds, and three assists in 25 minutes.