- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Josh Richardson Ejected vs. Lakers After Throwing Shoe Into Crowd
- Updated: November 18, 2018
The Miami Heat seem well on their way to a double-digit loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, and the frustration of yet another home defeat got the best of Josh Richardson when he threw his sneaker into the crowd and was subsequently ejected on Sunday night.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 19, 2018
Richardson initially lost his shoe while attempting a basket on the other end of the court. While he seemed upset to not get the foul call after the shot, throwing the sneaker seemed to be more of a result of building frustration after a tough game.
Despite the early exit, Richardson finished the game solid numbers, posting 17 points, six rebounds, and three assists in 25 minutes.