- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Video: Josh Richardson Ejected vs. Lakers After Throwing Shoe Into Crowd
- Updated: November 18, 2018
The Miami Heat seem well on their way to a double-digit loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, and the frustration of yet another home defeat got the best of Josh Richardson when he threw his sneaker into the crowd and was subsequently ejected on Sunday night.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 19, 2018
Richardson initially lost his shoe while attempting a basket on the other end of the court. While he seemed upset to not get the foul call after the shot, throwing the sneaker seemed to be more of a result of building frustration after a tough game.
Despite the early exit, Richardson finished the game solid numbers, posting 17 points, six rebounds, and three assists in 25 minutes.