- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Jimmy Butler on Why He’s Thriving on Miami Heat: ‘I Get To Cuss People Out’
- Updated: August 20, 2020
I asked Jimmy what is it about the Miami Heat that allows you to thrive?
“I get to be me…” pic.twitter.com/78Rvbu1M09
— Taylor Rooks (@TaylorRooks) August 20, 2020
“I get to be me,” Butler said. “I get to cuss people out when they not doing they job, they gon’ cuss me out whenever I’m not doing mine. We don’t take nothing personal.
“It’s on to the next play because everybody knows that whenever I say something I mean well, it may not come out the right way, but I mean well and it goes that way across the board. We don’t skip over people and get a message, you go right to them.
“I think here, that’s how they want it. We thrive like that, and we play great basketball.”
Butler and the Heat are riding high after beating Indiana 109-100 on Thursday.
The five-time All-Star finished with 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists in the victory.
Miami is in the driver’s seat in the series as it holds onto a 2-0 lead.
The Heat are looking to make a deep playoff run in Butler’s first season in Miami.
Clearly, the chemistry the Heat have has helped them so far in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.