- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Updated: September 27, 2020
All throughout this weird and unpredictable 2019-20 NBA season, the Miami Heat have shocked the world.
First, they made the playoffs by clinching a much higher seed than expected, then they upset the heavily favored Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs.
“If you want to win, you are going to have to go through a LeBron James led team.”
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 28, 2020
For the past 10 seasons, every time James had appeared in the postseason, he has led his team to the NBA Finals.
By winning three championships, the first two with Miami, James has established himself as the premier player of this era.
The Heat will be severely tested against James’ Los Angeles Lakers in the championship series.
The Lakers are arguably the best running team in the NBA, and they boast perhaps the best big man in the league in Anthony Davis.
L.A. also has numerous veterans such as James who have won at least one NBA title in the past.
However, Butler gives the Heat something the Lakers don’t have, as he’s arguably the league’s greatest closer and crunch-time performer.