- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Jimmy Butler says he’d pick Karl-Anthony Towns, Kyrie Irving, other returning stars over himself
- Updated: December 12, 2020
Butler noted that players like Karl-Anthony Towns, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry are all better than him.
“You’ve got some really good players that are much better than I am coming back – KD, Kyrie, Steph, KAT … I’d pick those guys over me too.” —Jimmy Butler
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 11, 2020
“I don’t have to look at any media outlet to know that we got some really good players that are much better than I am coming back,” Butler said. “KD, Kyrie, Steph, KAT, a lot of guys that was out are coming back so I’d pick those guys over me too.”
Butler led the Heat to the NBA Finals last season, but he clearly still has something to prove.
Butler was fantastic in his first year in Miami. He averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
The Heat made the playoffs as the No. 5 seed in the East, but Butler helped them knock off the Indiana Pacers, Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics.
Butler and the Heat are looking to begin their journey back to the Finals when the 2020-21 season kicks off on Dec. 22.