- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
- Cardi B Emphatically Defends Dwyane Wade’s Transgender Child Zaya
- Video: Hardcore Miami Heat Fans Name Son After Dwyane Wade
- Dwyane Wade Reveals Most Important Thing Kobe Bryant Ever Told Him at Retirement Ceremony
- Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
Jimmy Butler Calls Miami Heat Big 3 Most Unstoppable Team He’s Ever Faced
- Updated: November 26, 2019
During a recent interview, Butler declared the Heat’s Big 3 as the most unstoppable team he’s ever played against.
— The Players' Tribune (@PlayersTribune) November 26, 2019
“I played against the Heatles,” Butler said. “We talkin about D-Wade (Dwyane Wade), Chris Bosh, Bron (LeBron James), Ray Allen, Shane Battier. I’m going with them. Pick your year. They were the ones to beat.”
The Heat absolutely took over the league during the Big 3 years. Led by James, the Heat went to four straight NBA Finals, won two championships and acquired the second-longest winning streak in league history.
Butler, 30, was a member of the Chicago Bulls back when the Big 3 were dominating the league earlier this decade. Since then, the four-time All-Star has bounced around the association with playing stints with the Minnesota Timberwolves and Philadelphia 76ers.
The veteran signed a four-year, $142 million deal with the Heat this past summer. Butler is putting up 18.9 points, 6.7 assists, 5.4 rebounds and a career-high 2.6 steals per game this season.