- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Jimmy Butler Discredits Toronto Raptors’ 15-Game Winning Streak in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: February 15, 2020
As a matter of fact, the forward had a sensational response when asked about his thoughts on the defending champions’ play this season.
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) February 15, 2020
“Have they beat the Miami Heat?” Butler asked. “Aight then.”
The Raptors have been one of the best stories in the league this season.
Despite losing superstar Kawhi Leonard in free agency last summer and dealing with numerous injuries this year, they are currently the third best team in the NBA this season.
Yet, Butler and the Heat are 2-0 against the Raptors this season. Both teams will play each other for their next and final matchup of the regular season in April.
Butler, 30, is having one of the best campaigns of his career with the Heat. He is averaging 20.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season.
The Marquette University product has led the Heat to great success in his first year with them. He has provided phenomenal play, veteran leadership and a contagious hard-work ethic.
The journeyman will make his fifth appearance in the All-Star Game on Sunday night.