- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Updated: September 25, 2020
The Boston Celtics put a little bit of doubt in the Miami Heat’s bid for a spot in the NBA Finals by winning Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals 121-108.
In the fourth quarter, the Heat attempted to cut into Boston’s lead, but Jaylen Brown hit back-to-back 3-pointers to keep them at bay. He then blew a kiss to the Heat bench.
Jaylen Brown blew a kiss to the Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s 😘 pic.twitter.com/iOrXVEZCGs
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 26, 2020
Brown, in his fourth season from the University of California, Berkeley, has had a breakout season this year.
He averaged 20.3 points a game in the regular season and had 28 points in Friday’s contest.
The Heat led 26-18 at the end of the first quarter and looked ready to punch their ticket to the championship series.
But the Celtics dominated the third quarter and Miami never recovered.
The Heat will get another chance to send the Celtics home when the series resumes on Sunday.