- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Jason Terry says kids only remember him as the guy that got dunked on by LeBron James
- Updated: February 22, 2021
After a long career in the NBA, Jason Terry is enjoying his post-playing career as an assistant coach with his alma mater at the University of Arizona. Terry may no longer be shooting threes in the NBA, but he’ll likely be around the game for a long time to come.
Although Terry played for great teams and helped the Dallas Mavericks win a title while playing alongside Dirk Nowitzki, the 43-year-old admits that kids today only remember him for being posterized by none other than former Miami Heat superstar LeBron James.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 22, 2021
“Every camp, every clinic in America I go and talk to kids, they don’t ask like, ‘How did it feel to play 19 years? How did it feel to play with Dirk [Nowitzki] or win a championship? How did it feel for LeBron to dunk on you like that?'” Terry relayed.
“Like, ‘Come on, man. Get out of here.'”
Even though Terry has a basketball resume to be remembered for his accomplishments on the floor, it comes as no surprise that NBA fans have this highlight burned into their minds. That is easily one of James’ best highlights in a Heat uniform.