- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Hilarious Footage Surfaces of Jimmy Butler Nearly Fainting While Riding in McLaren F1
- Updated: October 11, 2019
"My stomach finna fall out my ass."
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) October 11, 2019
Butler, joined Formula One driver Lando Norris over the summer for a ride in a McLaren F1. Norris showed Butler his driving skills, and Butler almost lost his lunch.
“I’m gonna pass out,” Butler said, during the fast driving and quick turns by Norris. “Oh, my stomach gonna fall out my a–! Oh!”
In the video Norris asked Butler what kind of car he drove.
“A minivan,” Butler quipped. “A Toyota Sienna, because I don’t need to go fast.”
While Butler doesn’t like to go fast on the roads, his speed on the court, and leaderships could make him a dark horse for MVP candidate this season.