- Hilarious Footage Surfaces of Jimmy Butler Nearly Fainting While Riding in McLaren F1
- Report: James Johnson Returns to Miami Heat Practice, Dion Waiters Absent
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- How NBA’s Drama With China Could Impact Miami Heat’s Free Agency Goals
- Bam Adebayo and Udonis Haslem Explain How Defensive Mindset Has Changed With Hassan Whiteside’s Departure
- Dion Waiters Says He Hasn’t Started Because Erik Spoelstra Wants Him in Better Shape
- Report: Jimmy Butler Talks to Alonzo Mourning Every Day About Miami Heat Culture
- Kevin Love Suggests Jimmy Butler Working Out at 3:30 A.M. Was All for Show
- Jimmy Butler Explains When Tyler Herro Is Going to ‘Start to Shine’ in NBA
- Jimmy Butler Can’t Stop Smiling While Talking About Tyler Herro: Miami’s Going to Fall in Love With Him
Hilarious Footage Surfaces of Jimmy Butler Nearly Fainting While Riding in McLaren F1
- Updated: October 11, 2019
"My stomach finna fall out my ass."
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) October 11, 2019
Butler, joined Formula One driver Lando Norris over the summer for a ride in a McLaren F1. Norris showed Butler his driving skills, and Butler almost lost his lunch.
“I’m gonna pass out,” Butler said, during the fast driving and quick turns by Norris. “Oh, my stomach gonna fall out my a–! Oh!”
In the video Norris asked Butler what kind of car he drove.
“A minivan,” Butler quipped. “A Toyota Sienna, because I don’t need to go fast.”
While Butler doesn’t like to go fast on the roads, his speed on the court, and leaderships could make him a dark horse for MVP candidate this season.