- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Hilarious Footage Surfaces of Jimmy Butler Nearly Fainting While Riding in McLaren F1
- Updated: October 11, 2019
"My stomach finna fall out my ass."
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) October 11, 2019
Butler, joined Formula One driver Lando Norris over the summer for a ride in a McLaren F1. Norris showed Butler his driving skills, and Butler almost lost his lunch.
“I’m gonna pass out,” Butler said, during the fast driving and quick turns by Norris. “Oh, my stomach gonna fall out my a–! Oh!”
In the video Norris asked Butler what kind of car he drove.
“A minivan,” Butler quipped. “A Toyota Sienna, because I don’t need to go fast.”
While Butler doesn’t like to go fast on the roads, his speed on the court, and leaderships could make him a dark horse for MVP candidate this season.