- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Hilarious Footage Surfaces of Jimmy Butler Nearly Fainting While Riding in McLaren F1
- Updated: October 11, 2019
"My stomach finna fall out my ass."
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) October 11, 2019
Butler, joined Formula One driver Lando Norris over the summer for a ride in a McLaren F1. Norris showed Butler his driving skills, and Butler almost lost his lunch.
“I’m gonna pass out,” Butler said, during the fast driving and quick turns by Norris. “Oh, my stomach gonna fall out my a–! Oh!”
In the video Norris asked Butler what kind of car he drove.
“A minivan,” Butler quipped. “A Toyota Sienna, because I don’t need to go fast.”
While Butler doesn’t like to go fast on the roads, his speed on the court, and leaderships could make him a dark horse for MVP candidate this season.