- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
Heat Nation Video: LeBron James’ Comments on Being Compared to Jordan
- Updated: June 5, 2014
Here’s how James responded.
“What it makes me, it makes me relevant. I’m always humbled anytime I’m compared to one of the greats.
“Obviously in all our eyes, Michael Jordan is the greatest player to ever play our game. So, to even be in the same breath as Michael Jordan is very humbling and it lets me know that I’ve done something right so far.
“As far as the pressure, I put no pressure on this Finals. I don’t really care what people say about me or how people categorize my so-called legacy or what they think I should be [doing].
“I play this game at a high level; I put myself in a position to help our team succeed; I play for my teammates; I play for our team, the city of Miami, my friends, and my family. I give it all for that and at the end of the day, win, lose or draw, I’m satisfied with that. I don’t really get involved in what people say about me or my legacy.”
What do you guys think of Vogel’s comments? Agree or disagree?