- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Goran Dragic Says Miami Heat’s Heartfelt Gesture for Their Players Has Impressed Players on Other Teams
- Updated: July 18, 2020
The Miami Heat formed an incredible team room for their players in the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
As a matter of fact, point guard Goran Dragic said players on other teams have marveled at the Heat’s special team room.
— Brendan Tobin (@Brendan_Tobin) July 18, 2020
“Other teams, when they are walking past our room, they always look into our room and say, ‘Whoa, look what they have,'” he said.
The team displayed photos of the families of Heat players and coaches in the unique space. In addition, the room serves as a hub for the players to hold meetings, relax and eat.
The Heat arrived the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. in early July.
If the team advances to the NBA Finals, it could be in the bubble up until October. As a result, it is extremely important for players to feel at home while they’re away from their families.
The Heat hold the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are focused on winning a championship this season.
Heat alpha dog Jimmy Butler is putting up 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season. Fellow All-Star Bam Adebayo is averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 boards and 5.1 assists per game this year.
Dragic has averaged 16.1 points and 5.1 assists per game so far in the 2019-20 campaign.