- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Updated: November 13, 2019
The pair began dating back in 2009 and decided to tie the knot in 2014. Since then, their love and looks have inspired countless fans.
In a recent special profile from People, Union and Wade talked about their life and love after basketball.
One interesting tidbit that was revealed was when Union finds her three-time NBA champ hubby to be at his sexiest.
“I find him sexiest when he’s working out because he’s so focused on his fitness,” Union said. “He’s not noticing that I’m oogling and ogling him. He looks amazing! He’s sweaty. His muscles are bursting out. He’s super cute. He’s so focused.”
Since retiring from the NBA, it has been quite clear that Wade has no plans on slowing down.
From regularly posting to social media during his joint sessions with his wife to stating that fans should “never say never” about a possible return to the NBA, it’s clear that Wade is taking his post-NBA health very seriously.
Perhaps two people Union should thank for her husband’s dedication to fitness includes Heat team president Pat Riley and head coach Erik Spoelstra. Along with Wade, the two basketball maestros helped form the famous Heat culture which emphasizes fitness and dedication.
From the looks of this video, it appears that Wade has brought that Heat culture to his personal life even though he’s no longer suiting up in South Florida.