- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Updated: November 13, 2019
The pair began dating back in 2009 and decided to tie the knot in 2014. Since then, their love and looks have inspired countless fans.
In a recent special profile from People, Union and Wade talked about their life and love after basketball.
One interesting tidbit that was revealed was when Union finds her three-time NBA champ hubby to be at his sexiest.
“I find him sexiest when he’s working out because he’s so focused on his fitness,” Union said. “He’s not noticing that I’m oogling and ogling him. He looks amazing! He’s sweaty. His muscles are bursting out. He’s super cute. He’s so focused.”
Since retiring from the NBA, it has been quite clear that Wade has no plans on slowing down.
From regularly posting to social media during his joint sessions with his wife to stating that fans should “never say never” about a possible return to the NBA, it’s clear that Wade is taking his post-NBA health very seriously.
Perhaps two people Union should thank for her husband’s dedication to fitness includes Heat team president Pat Riley and head coach Erik Spoelstra. Along with Wade, the two basketball maestros helped form the famous Heat culture which emphasizes fitness and dedication.
From the looks of this video, it appears that Wade has brought that Heat culture to his personal life even though he’s no longer suiting up in South Florida.