- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Updated: November 13, 2019
The pair began dating back in 2009 and decided to tie the knot in 2014. Since then, their love and looks have inspired countless fans.
In a recent special profile from People, Union and Wade talked about their life and love after basketball.
One interesting tidbit that was revealed was when Union finds her three-time NBA champ hubby to be at his sexiest.
“I find him sexiest when he’s working out because he’s so focused on his fitness,” Union said. “He’s not noticing that I’m oogling and ogling him. He looks amazing! He’s sweaty. His muscles are bursting out. He’s super cute. He’s so focused.”
Since retiring from the NBA, it has been quite clear that Wade has no plans on slowing down.
From regularly posting to social media during his joint sessions with his wife to stating that fans should “never say never” about a possible return to the NBA, it’s clear that Wade is taking his post-NBA health very seriously.
Perhaps two people Union should thank for her husband’s dedication to fitness includes Heat team president Pat Riley and head coach Erik Spoelstra. Along with Wade, the two basketball maestros helped form the famous Heat culture which emphasizes fitness and dedication.
From the looks of this video, it appears that Wade has brought that Heat culture to his personal life even though he’s no longer suiting up in South Florida.