- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Updated: November 13, 2019
The pair began dating back in 2009 and decided to tie the knot in 2014. Since then, their love and looks have inspired countless fans.
In a recent special profile from People, Union and Wade talked about their life and love after basketball.
One interesting tidbit that was revealed was when Union finds her three-time NBA champ hubby to be at his sexiest.
“I find him sexiest when he’s working out because he’s so focused on his fitness,” Union said. “He’s not noticing that I’m oogling and ogling him. He looks amazing! He’s sweaty. His muscles are bursting out. He’s super cute. He’s so focused.”
Since retiring from the NBA, it has been quite clear that Wade has no plans on slowing down.
From regularly posting to social media during his joint sessions with his wife to stating that fans should “never say never” about a possible return to the NBA, it’s clear that Wade is taking his post-NBA health very seriously.
Perhaps two people Union should thank for her husband’s dedication to fitness includes Heat team president Pat Riley and head coach Erik Spoelstra. Along with Wade, the two basketball maestros helped form the famous Heat culture which emphasizes fitness and dedication.
From the looks of this video, it appears that Wade has brought that Heat culture to his personal life even though he’s no longer suiting up in South Florida.